white bean and kielbasa stew. This tasty stew is gluten-free, low-glycemic, South Beach Diet friendly, and it freezes well. Cover beans with water, and let sit overnight. Drain and rinse the beans the following day.
Pick over the beans, removing any broken ones, and add beans to the slow cooker. This Kielbasa With White Bean dish is delicious, quick, and easy. Made with meat and vegetables on the stove, it's warm and comforting, too. You can cook white bean and kielbasa stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of white bean and kielbasa stew
- You need 1 lb of dried white beans.
- It’s 14 oz of kielbasa.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic,chopped.
- You need 1 large of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 5 oz of baby spinach(6cups).
- Prepare 1 of country sliced bread.
Serve with crusty French bread to complete the meal. If you don't like spinach, take it out. If you want more beans or tomatoes, add them in! The marriage of lamb and white beans is classic, and I added what I had lying around for what turned into a real favorite winter recipe.
white bean and kielbasa stew step by step
- In a 4-6 quart. slow cooker, combine the beans, kielbasa, broth, tomatoes (and their juices), onion, garlic, Rosemary, and 1 cup of water..
- cover and cook until the beans are tender, on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours..
- just before serving, stir in spinach. serve with slice of bread..
This is a complete and healthy meal – it reheats. Kielbasa is a smoked sausage that is usually made of pork but sometimes has beef added. "Kielbasa," "kielbasy" or "Polish sausage" are all names for If you freeze it in an airtight container, it will keep up to a month. When your mouth is watering for kielbasa and bean soup, just thaw it in the refrigerator. Stewed white beans get a zesty boost from turkey kielbasa and earthy kale. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.